Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Much Needed Haircut - Fairyland Littlefee Ante + DIM Minimee Sakurai Atsushi

I had this wig that looked great on Chibi Imai, color wise, but the style definitely wasn't right for him. So, I decided to make a little photostory out of it.

Please enjoy and forgive my lame comic making attempts, the large images, and my wig hacking abilities. 8|;







Deva ju 8|







~Credits~

Chibi Imai - Fairyland LittleFee Ante
Clothes - Shirt & Pants ~ My sister, Boots ~ Kemper
Wig - Kemper Althea Modern Burgundy 6/7
Eyes - Eyeco 15mm Ebony

Acchan - Doll in Mind Minimee Sakurai Atsushi
Clothes - Shirt ~ unknown, Pants ~ Dollmore, Boots ~ Alice's Collections
Wig - Jpopdolls Shae Off Black 8/9
Eyes - Eyeco 11mm Ebony
Face-up - Me

Thank you for looking~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment