Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Body for the Bassist (EgoProject Keath, Crobidoll R Line, Dollshe Rosen + Guests)

Sully has been using my mom's B&G Type 2 body for a while (much to her boy's dismay), but he finally got his own. Thanks to a wonderful user on DoA and my mom, Sully is no longer a bobble head or a thief.
His body is a Crobidoll R Line in Soft White, from the first Soft White Lance release. It arrived on August 1st, but I'm just now getting around to posting the opening.

Warning, there is doll nudity. If you can't handle naked pieces of plastic, please move along. :|

Sully - EgoProject Keath
Rio - Dollshe Rosen
Belvedere - TokiDoki Unicorno
Jericho - B&G Morant


Look, Sully, you have a present!
Tell me it's not the unicorn.
It's in the box, Belvedere is just hiding the address.
It has a name?

Why do I have to open it?
Because, I don't want to risk cutting myself.
So, it's okay if I cut myself?
Exactly.
Mean...

Ooh, paper. Let's see what's under it~
We can use this paper to suffocate you.
That's so mean.

A purple box, it's like this was definitely meant to be!
There's a guy on the cover. You people better not have gotten me a guy...
Belvedere wants to see!

There better not be a guy in here. You know I like girls with big-
Let's just open the box, okay? Though, the guy on the box is kind of cute.
Thank you for putting me on the box, giant talking chocolate.
I'm not made of chocolate...
We shall see about that.

It is squishy and comfy!
Someone get rid of this 80s cartoon wannabe unicorn.

Fear me, mortal!
Come on, Belvedere...
I hope whatever is in there is dead! You deserve a dead present!
Yeah, yeah. Oh, look, bubble wrap. Maybe we can suffocate you with it, you obnoxious rainbow.

Was Belvedere right? Does a headless body mean it's dead?
Why is this thing touching me?
That's your new body, Sully.
I mean the stupid stuffed animal.

I don't see why I needed a new body, the other one was fine.
Because, that one wasn't yours. Besides, this one is nice. Now I don't feel like feeding you when I look at you.
Are you calling me fat?
How is Belvedere's resin match? Is Belvedere too bobble headed?

Why am I wearing a shirt with teddy bears all over it...?
You didn't have to get dressed. Could've stayed naked.
Maybe I'm trying to hide my fat from you. *glare*
I never said you were fat!
Belvedere thinks the purple one is fat.
I'm going to kill that stupid thing...

Who's that guy?
The owner of the body you've been using.
I didn't know what he looked like...
He isn't fat like the purple one!
*string of profanities*
.... *I don't want to be here.*

Jericho, on his body. He belongs to my mom~

Sully on his new body, looking grumpy as ever. I'm super happy that he's no longer bobble headed.

The unicorn is kind of cute...
Belvedere shall rule the world!
...maybe not...

The purple one is rather squishy, like the pillows!
Don't mind my hands, they're totally not going to strangle you.

Ugh, it's touching me.
Belvedere?
Both of you.
That's mean...
You shall be Belvedere's minions!
I wonder if the three of them will ever get along....

Thanks for looking~ <3

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Go, Belvedere!

    Love the chocolate references! LOL!

    Congrats on getting your guy all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn that unicorn was the most perfect gift ever....

    ReplyDelete